Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I Face my Death for few second.

My luck was getting bad and bad recently.
From be4 CNY until now..

I am having a bad stomache while nite time
while 11:30pm..
i feel very hungry and look for food..
only found some CNY left over egg rolls..
quite a lot.. so decide to eat tat..

While eating that time.. duno how..
All the food was like being suck into my mouth..
maybe some into my nose d ==
and started cant breath..
start struggling around and try to breath..
but end up fall down on floor like a dying fish..
is getting dark..
i saw a shadow in front me.. duno is my sister or not ==
at the moment.. suddenly i have a very bad cough..
and only i start feel the oxygen..
and i am safe..
saw my sister running out from kitchen v water for me..
huuu~~~~ now keep coughing like hell..
zzz...
no more egg rolls for me..

SIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment