Sunday, October 25, 2009

Need help~ pls advice~

Guys.. really need your help this time..

Please give me your precious advice..

For my final decision..

2 Choice to be choose..

1st - Buy car..
its as what I wanted to have since so long..

But.. IF.. I buy..
My monthly income will be JUST enough
to cover monthly general expenses..
No more entertainment..
No more snooker..
No $$ buy new stuff.. not at all..


2nd - Not to buy car..
well of course is not I wanted to choose..

But IF nvr buy..
my life will be better off..
at least to have extra income to be spend every month..

But cos of have extra income to spend..
I cant really c I did save lots of money..
Even didnt buy car..
Cos keep spend for general used..

How???
Buy?? or not to buy??

Your respond are highly appreciated..
Thank you.

PS: thanks TL.. for alwiz giving me advice..
I feel better le.. and started to get use to it d ^^
thx bro..

and..

Welcome to my world.. OL.. x P~

~Peace~

2 comments:

  1. to my utmost respect DaiGor(I'm older than u i know),
    according to the situation u have there, let's see whether u have extra savings from ur monthly salary or not. if u really put ur commitment on buying a car which u've long dreamed for, will ur salary left really jz enuf for u to have ur daily lunch only? how long u need to strive urself like dat until the commitment finish? will it like killing u?
    if u dun pay dat commitment on buying a car, u scare urself might spending on something else. like dat, y dun u start by changing ur own lifestyle 1st? determind urself on saving! target 1 month save 1k like dat, until u find urself really capable enuf to buy urself a car. coz we really dunno wat would happen tmr, kos luar jangkaan, if u dun have some spare money, it would be hard to korek some money out in last minute. if u happen to spend all ur salary on the installment, wat if emergency happen?(dai kat lai si), if la~
    being aggresive is good, i'm very impressed with ur attitude of that. but dun haste for waste, dat is wat i think la. anyhow the decision is still in ur hand dude. advise can be listen but u still have to know wat urself really want. all my words about might probably come out from my laziness, cannot listen all 1 coz myself is acting like a slowpoke. u have to analyse urself. jz remember always think thrice b4 action la. peace bro... wish u all the best. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my advice is better dont buy a new car
    second hand car can consider
    bcoz save money is the most important~
    no saving money = waste time to work like cow

    ReplyDelete