Friday, October 9, 2009

Totally Suffering.. (cont)

Suffering..
In terms of what?
In my Job of corse..
>_<

The Week before raya..
When in the meeting..
My boss given me 3rd times pressure..
I was now..
as same level as my superior?
All new customer will be handle by me..
(But superior is alwiz my superior)
My colleague gratz me..
Cos before this..
I was just helping my superior to settle small thing..
But even they gratz me..
I was totally blank.. O_O

Can.. can I do it?
I really dont know..
I was damn pressure that time..
It will be very tough for me..
Cos everything will be new to me..
????????????
Lots of Q mark on my head..
and honestly..
I just cant accept this.. @@

But can I say I cant?
No.. I cant..
I still have to move on..
Headache for 2 weeks..
Really under pressure..
It change my life..
I have no mood to play basketball now.. @@
Even is my fav sport..
I have not enuf sleep everyday..
I dream my boss face..
and I get shock and wake up for twice..@#
SWT..

*******************************

*After Raya*
Everything comes urgent..
projects given by boss..
All seems to be mission impossible for me..
and due date is at tues's meeting..

Rush like hell..
I sleep at 5am while monday..
Cant sleep at the day..
try to modify my project..
@@

When in the meeting..
everything seems to be going well..
thx god..
can I call myself james bond? sigh..
I fall alseep in the meeting room for 15 min after the meeting..
Finally can relax a bit..
Sigh..
Really damn swt..

**************************************
Yesterday Morning..
Boss wana meet me in his room..
then he start chatting with me..
ask me lots of Q..
Only wana post 1 sentence that I think is the main point he wana tell me..

U r the company product..
Benn = Product..
what kind of Product that U r going to sell??
U Decide Ur Own..
I get it Boss.. No worries..

*******************************************
My boss was a very powerful guy in the group company..
And also a very famous guy..
Whenever I been to any other Kian Joo group company..
They will definitely tell me this..
U have 4low a very good boss..
dont give up..

I know it..
So I try to catch up with his speed..
I try to 4low him..
But I just cant endure now..
I step too much..
and I cant handle anymore..

I going to give up..
My mentality very unstable now..
confident drops..
Ermm.. buy car?
Need to think twice now..
Swt..

***Sigh***

I wana back to study life..
I was regret to come out earlier..
But I have no ways to turn b..
and I will STILL try my best to succeed..
Wish me all the best.. U_U
************************************************
~End~

No comments:

Post a Comment