Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bro's 21st birthday woohoo~!

After a year of celebrating frenz's 21st birthday..

Cant imagine that I stil got chance to wish my bro in this year..

yeah.. thats rite.. my bro's 21st birthday party.
being invited.. lols...

Reach there around 8:30pm..
Mana saya tau ur party is at 1st floor o?
Tak beritahu pun~
I ma go btm find u lo.. swt betul.

Anyway, thx 4 the invitation..
I appreciated it..
get to know her brother and their frenz..
nice to meet u all. :)
and thx for chatting v me..
abo really duno wat to do over there. =x

here is some "pic" tat i have took over there.
darryl-ttc.blogspot.com
Wish Comes True~

Camera at here ler bro.. =.=

the key bigger than mine ==
(but mine nicer ler? xD)


Ya.. my Bro and me ( v a tired oily face ==)
my bro leng chai? xp

Welcome to 21st club bro.. lols..
All the best to you.. ^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment