Saturday, July 3, 2010

My 2 years exp

2 years of experience..
Seems to be a short time..

But..
I had face lots of interesting experience..
which I think..
is nt everyone have the chance to exp it..
going for my 1st flight trip soon..
and I will take this time to refresh everything..

Is a bit rush now to write everything..
But i wanna post something before I went out..

Will u feel very exciting while gonna meet ur gf/bf on the next day?
and will u feel bad until cry while left?

That's something I had experience..
and it makes us more on appreciate the time v been tgt..
Is a very hard time for us..
but is wonderful when v meet up..

1 comment:

  1. now suffer lo~ wat to do???
    waiting waiting & waiting~~~~
    countdown~ countdown~
    no matter how long i need to wait, but it will reach on someday.

    ReplyDelete