Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Eat Alone

After a half day of continuous work.. Our boss decide to buy pizza for us as lunch.. since our auditor is there also.. But I nvr join them for lunch..

Cos I suddenly feels like wana eat alone.. Wana eat wtout thinking.. No need to bother anyone at the moment.. Ya.. when I was very moody tat time.. I will become like tat.. jz want to be silence..

I still remember the last time tat I feels like eatin alone is on april.. 25th of april.. Sat.. Almost 1 month d.. Eat at Mamak when tat time.. Then meet up all of u at bamboo when tat day.. Dun whether noe any of u still remember or not.. But its good also tat u all cant remember.. since is not a good thing to remember.. but mayb.. 1 of u did noe I am moody..

When tat time I was playing chess v Lao Eh.. Akai and TL.. I seems like very happy when tat time.. cos I keep on smling and laughing.. but actly......... I am not.. Jz duwan to let you all saw my moody face.. But I love ur new game Lao eh.. thx 4 entertain me.. ^^

hmmmm... 4got to bring my notebook out for lunch today.. if not I shud be able to finish 1 of my masterpiece for my blog d.. It wil be post out by this friday..

Ok.. Good Nite Everyone..
Take it easy girl.. noe u r a hardworking 1.. But ur health r more important..
Take care..

No comments:

Post a Comment