Sunday, May 10, 2009

Snooker Day + Against My Half Pass Dead..

9th May -Went out at 12 something to kp for my brunch today.. Pass by snooker and get shock.. GOSH!! no ppl.. Therefore.. I go for snooker before my lunch.. lols.. (cos is so hard to wait for a table..swt) .. After 1 round of game.. There is an indian guy would like to join me for game.. Ya.. sure.. since I am alone.. loser paid as he say.. 2 round of game.. I found out tat he is a student from H.I.C.T.. So duwan to waste his money la.. So I help him paid half..

After that again comes another guy who want to challenge me for game.. (swt.. y suddenly so many wana play v me? cos i look like a noob? herng!) I cant understand his language.. but the workers there tell me he meant loser pay.. ermm.. ok~ =.= is a 5 game match.. 3 round colour match + 2 round 9balls match..

He is a pro 1.. But mayb our situation is different.. His situation is to win so he no need to pay.. but mine is I dun really care bout it.. cos if he didnt join me.. I pay full amount.. If I lose all.. I also have to pay full amount.. So Y I have to give myself pressure? x D and end up.. I win all the game.. wakakaka.. play for free.. total rm20++ blek! (or mayb I really that pro? haha.. swt)

Go for my lunch after that.. then wait kfc come find me for snooker game again.. Ya.. again.. =.= snooker and snooker for the whole day.. swt..

******************************************************

At Nite - been to yumcha at bamboo.. pick a few song over there.. listen and silence for a few minutes to let my brain hav a rest.. chatted v Teoh outside while he is smoking.. I was so glad tat time bcos v did not really chat for such long since last time.. v refresh b what v hav did while at tarc hostel life.. After Wc reach bamboo.. then v change destination.. to a mamak which nearby akai's hse..

After eat..................... hmmmm............ when on the way to akai house.. I almost get an accident.. driving 100+ at the small road.. and there is a car who suddenly cut into my lane to make a U turn.. swt.. there is only 3 to 4 sec for me to do emergency break be4 I bang his car.. They all even myself also tot I wont make it.. sure bang.. but I made it jz on time.. my car slight to the front.. I think left few mm be4 I bang his car.. Sorry Akai.. u r sitting in my car.. a innocent 1.. sorry again..

When I was breaking tat time.. I can feel like I am going to dead soon.. I did realize that my driving skill is kinda mad recently.. duno when I will get into an accident only.. I feel it today.. Swt.. Ya~ya~ I alwiz crap tat my car only need 3 sec from 0 to 100km/hr.. its really truth.. jz upside down.. is from 100 to 0.. hmm.. == is a hard time..

Sleep at Lao eh hse today.. at batu 17.. so far away.. when on the way to his house.. I realize tat when I gonna get into accident tat time is mother's day.. I almost give my mom a gift which she duwan at all... suddenly damn !@#$%^& down.. Sorry mom..Truthly apologize from ur damn stupid selfish son.. Sorry~.. U_U and I love you mom.. happy mother's day..

Even I noe someone wil scold me when they read this part.. But I stil wan to share this to exp to everyone..

~Appreciate Ur Life.. be4 Its Too Late~

Good nite everyone.. =\

2 comments: