Saturday, May 30, 2009

~MeMoRy LanD~

Good in Memorize doesnt seems to be a good thing..
From what have happen this few months..
Last 2 Years..
Last 3 Years..
Last 10 Years..
Even what have happen when kindergarden..
I stil can remember very well in my mind..
What I have done..
Even every single move also can be remember..
It seems to be just happen yesterday..
Still fresh in my mind..

What makes me to remember things?
I always think that life is so short..
how long can we actually spend our time to enjoy the life?
and That's Why..
I will always Appreciate every single second that I have spend..
With All Of You..
no matter is a short time of hanging out together..
no matter is a sweet time or bad time we have..
I don't mind..
As loNG as we mEt.. I wilL remember it..

and That's the reason why whenever..
you say thanks for the fetch or for the meal to me..
I will reply you that :
***Thanks for spending your time to hang out with me..***
Its means that I really appreciate it..

Memory Is everywhere..
Most Memorable place - The Kopitiam -
A very good environment there..
and I really miss the time a lot..

The snooker table that we have been through..
Aeon GreenBox.. BBQ Plaza..
Jusco theater..
Sunway.. Subang restaurant..
UM.. Mid Valley..
Genting Highlands..
and all the place that I have been for education..

What have happen at the place that I have mention just now..
I am able to describe everything..

All this memory that I have gone through..
Is really a precious to me..
But because it was memorable..
and it makes me suffering now..

Take this chance to share this quote to all of you..

First, I was dying to finish my high school and start college..

and then I was dying to finish college and start working..


Then I was dying to marry and have children..


and then I was dying for my children
to grow old enough..

so I could go back to work..


But then I was dying to retire..


and now I am dying..


and suddenly I realized..


I forgot to live..


Please don't let this happen to you..

Appreciate your current situation..


and enjoy each day..


To make money we lose our health..

and then to restore our health we lose our money..


We live as if we are never going to die..


As we die as if we never lived..


Even I was suffering right now..
But I never regret what I have done..
Except 1..
~The Promise~

2 comments: