Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Eugene 21st Birthday

Ya.. Sleep at gene hse while sat..
then sunday morning..
Acc him to his shop..
V hav our breakfast at pizza..
1st time in my life..==
Normally I wont do so..
But jz as a early cele v u la..
hehe..

After 3 sumthing..
gene start to get busy preparing his party at home d..
So I went out with wc to go for snooker..

Due to gene was busy..
as a bro.. help u as what I can do la..
Been to pick up ysan and also ah han over.. ^^
(
ehemm.. dun hit my dog d la.. he so poor d.. lols)

here v go.. party start..
with Party pic.. ^^

hehe.. Gene's birthday cake.. nice huh? x D

Ya.. Whole family of STK!!!! woohooo! ROCKS!

and all the ladies also.. hehe.. mostly from mgs de.. nyek..

YEAP.. gene gonna sing song d.. hahhaa..
WISH COME TRUE YA!!!

Ah teoh and Ah guan.. hahaha.. blek..
very formal couple ya..^^

HAHAHHAA.. I think I am the only 1 who have this pic. WOOT.. LOLS.. x D

whose this? wow.. straighten ur hair d wor..
c i so good.. snap until u so leng..x D
( u havent clear the payment yet..=.=)

ysan and tuck long.. ^^ hehehe.. my fon camera so good in quality..

ysan and me.. lols..

send ysan, ah han and akai b while 11:30..
only I get home..
lols..


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU GENE!!!
ALL THE BEST TO YOU..
WELCOME TO 21st CLUB..
HEHE..

No comments:

Post a Comment