Monday, July 13, 2009

Shop Shop Shop..

YA~!!!
Now only I know shopping are so fun..
But not much thing to buy also la..
good also huh.. hehe..

Here is the 2 things that..
is the most worth thing that I have bought for this 2 month..

1st - SonicGear Speaker..
Yeah.. bought it at lao yat..
yen shing and mei zhi acc me go buy de..

Totally satisfy..
Bass especially.. damn nice man!! x D
Intro this to all of u who like to boom song..
Hehe..

Boom while at noon..

Boom even at midnite.. x P

2nd things is my keychain..
bought it from net..
very nice design..

Take this pic when in the car.. nice ler?

took this pic when 1st day in my company.. x D

did you find any different between this 2 pic?
hehe..


**************************
Goin to buy a new HP soon..
But duno nice to use or not..
nice to use only intro to all of u la..

love in 1st sight on this phone.. @@
1 of the reason- white colour.. YEAP!

Lols.. is this wat v call as single life v no commitment?
buy without thinking much? x D
haha.. enjoy ba.. nyek..

Now only I realize that I already 1 week nvr update my blog..
Cont my blog by tomolo.. ^^

Nitess everyone..

No comments:

Post a Comment