Sunday, July 26, 2009

What a BUSY~~~ Sat~~~

19th July- SAT -
It shud be my dragon day..
But I was damn lazy while fri nite..
Y?
come join me.. =.=v

5:45AM wake by my frenz..
(wake up earlier than working day.. =.=)
Start to prepare myself be4 go fetch him..
Where are v going?
Sungai Buloh to play WarGame..
tat's our plan..
Reach there around 8 sumthing..
prepare everything and start at 10am..
2 hours game..
Cost us RM98 per person..
Damn.. paid RM98 to get shoot..
it hurts man!!!!
But honestly.. quite fun de la..
jz kinda tired..

Here are the pic v took..

Game Going to start soon..

Pic 2

Pic 3- me and L sitting there and suddenly ask to take pic.. x D

Picture again..

and this poor girl.. was ask to be a hostage.. lols.. x D

C u all take time draw logo on ur face.. so post this also la.. x D

Whole team memberS..
Mostly is from Tarc de..
Included 1 xTarcian.. (me).. hehe..

**************************************************
Fetch my frenz back to bukit tinggi..
Around 1 something reach there..
Then I have to rush b to IU there again for....

Company jungle walk at 3pm..
The jungle~
SWT~~~~~!!!!
is the most terrible jungle tat I have been for so long..
2 hours inside the jungle!!!
Climb like hell~
and I nvr eat anything since morning until nite..
only drink 2 can of 100 plus..
almost dead inside the jungle.. =.=v

I was so hungry and thirsty..
But I did have a good result also..
hehe.. blek=P

Pic time..

My Colleague and his GF.. Married soon.. Gratz.. = D

My Superior.. lols.. the last 1 who came out? hehehee..

My Boss.. and also our customer.. he wear formal and Expensive
Boot to climb.. BRAVO!!!! geng..

Dinner time.. Eat watever I can.. since I nvr eat anything..

Haih.. eat also no time.. so many ppl wana take my pic.. Swt.. =,=

**********************************************
back at 8PM..
Tot finally can drive slow d.. no need rush..
then received a call from gene..
say akai goin reach klang..
yumcha time..
okok.. rush again..
Go gene hse take bath..
then go out again..

around 1am.. when on the way b..
I fall alseep in gene's car..
v tar pao maggie goreng and eat at gene hse..
when I was eatin tat time.. my eyes was actly closing.. ==:
got apa inside my food or not also duno..
faster finish it and go up stairs
and..
good nite gene, lao eh.. I sleep 1st..
*fainted*
@@

*************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment