Wednesday, August 19, 2009

~FriendS For Me~

Y frenz so important to me?
Y I wrote every of u in my blog?
Its Because~
I found the importance of Frenz in my life..

Last Sat Night..
Its my colleague farewell day..
when we are gathering that time..
I received a call from gene..
and another call from wc or lao eh.. forgotten..
I was very glad that time..
But very sad.. I cant join them as usual..
At the cafe that time..
I was holding my fon tightly..
Really wana call you all about what's happening over there..
But duwan disturb u all.. so nvr call..

I used to sleep at gene's hse while sat..
but tat day I slept at my colleague house..
Really cant use to it even I sleep at the guess room..
when tat time already 3 o clock..
so never call gene even I wana back klang..

Sun morning..
colleague ask me dont back 1st..
play basketball later..
and at the same time..
received a call from gene again..
haih.. I have no choice.. I dont have car that time..

Spending my weekends at PJ kelana jaya..
but my heart are at klang..
I damn miss you all when that time..

This sat they have another event again..
I have no choice to join cos they are all sales group also..
but I will off early this time..

After working 11 month in the company..
I become stronger..
Being scold..
Being cheats..
Gossip bout me..
Face tough customer..
Face tough colleague..

I have no problem bout this..
gonna immune soon..


BUT..........
I cant face to lost any of my frenz around me anymore..
I really appreciate you all..
Even is only few of you..

lost 2 frenz recently..
This 2 frenz are very special to me..
1 is a frenz from primary sch..
another frenz.. I will just keep it for myself..

Sad..
Are we going to get it back as normal as be4?
I have no idea..
and I have no time to think of it now..
My superior was on leave for this whole week..
A lot of thing needed to be follow up tightly..
Have to rest earlier..

Nitess ~FrenZ~

~RuleZ~

Yes!.. x D

No comments:

Post a Comment