Sunday, August 2, 2009

FriendS - ***>>>YenZ<<<***

Kinda Long nvr touch in this post d..
Bcos I am preparing this post for quite a long time..
Just to write out everything I wana say..
Which I have keep inside for this 7 month..

** ** **
1st -
Conversation with U : at MsN
Time we Met : Year 2004
Place we Met : The Store
Movie With U : Polar Express

** ** **


September 2006

I was studying at Tarc when that time..
and U come over to accompany for the 1st time..
U are well prepared..
With some makeup..
With a pack of Chocolate Milk for me..
Its My Favorite..
and.. Its still cold..
I was so glad when that time..
Thank you..



** ** **
May 2007 - May 2008

Yup..
The year that U join Tarc with me..
The day be4 Ur 1st day of College Life..
Threat U eat at Wangsa Maju..
As some kind of Urge for U..
Hope U get good result..
and U did it!.. ^^

That's the time our relationship get closer..

Together.. V go for
*Dinner
*shopping
*swimming
*Study

and Celebrate all festival for the year..

Dinner time..

Swimming..


Shopping..

Going to college..

Christmas Day..

** ** **

April 2009

I was ask by Angel a Question
A : Y u always dont know what to eat?
What u always eat with ur ex last time?

Ermm.. I am stun.. speechless..
Night time..
I start to refresh back..
Only I realize..
Mostly.. Are only mcD
................... Sorry.. Yen @#


Memories with U are mostly everywhere..
Last 2 month..
Been to Genting Highlands with gene they all
and I start to remember the time we spend at GH last time..
Especially the buffet restaurant..
But when I was at Outdoor Themepark..
I feel Weird.. Y I cant remember anything about us at Outdoor..
Its because of..
V never been there..
Wanna save money..

I found out when that time..
Where..
V cant use money to buy back memories..
But..
V can spend it with our beloved to gain sweet memories..
Its a precious..

So moody when that time..
*Sigh*


** ** **

Monopoly Game

V always play it while in the hostel..
U so trust me even I playing cheats..
But U always win..
After the game finish only I tell U I am cheating..
But U will be more proud..
Cos I play cheat also cant win U..
Lols..

** ** **


U dont like me to call U Doraemon..
Because U Think that I say U looks like it..
Actually.. Its not..
What I know is..
When I am sad that time..
U will always stay beside me with a Sad Face for a while..
Then comes v a smile to me..
to make me happy..
Is that looks like how doraemon threat Nobita?
Its actually Ur attitude.. not Ur appearance..
I mean..
But U dont know this..
I never tell U..


** ** **


1 of my dream when I was a kids..
Is to learn Violin..
My parents Wont allow me to learn..
but U make my wish comes true..
By borrow me money..
I just Cant Imagine That..
I was holding a Violin..
Which belongs to me..

I play a very bad Happy Birthday song to U..
But U clap for me..
.......Thank..you..T_T

Almost 1 year never touch my violin..
Its time for me to cont learn..
I still hope to play a nice Birthday Song to U..
Who makes my wish comes true..
Truthful.. hopefully..
There is A Day for me..


** ** **

~The Promise~

last year before Chines New Year..
I was ask to do some research..
As a return.. I get a RM10 Starbucks voucher..
I show U the voucher..
and U was so happy and ask me to threat U..
Sure.. No problem..
Voucher Exp Date : 31st May 2009

29th May 2009 -Friday-
When I cleaning my stuff that time..
This voucher is still in my wallet..
Cry straight away..
I break my promise to U..

30th May 2009 -Sat-
So glad that U are willing to go out with me..
At KLCC..
Met Mei Zhi over there..
(the day I bought my speaker)
We have a long chat at starbucks..
The Drink that U order..
Taste Really Bad..
But I exchange mine with Urs..
I think that's the last thing I can do for U..
I am suppose to use the voucher..
But... I didnt..
I choose to keep that with me..

Finally..
I do threat U for starbuks..
Just..
Not as ur Bf..
and perhaps that its too late and meaningless..


At Nite..
While I send U back that time..
I show U this voucher..
and ask for apologize that I break ur promise..
and tell whatever I wanna tell U..
and U r crying..
What is that means?
Obviously.. I really did wrong..
1st time cry in front of girl..
I think U get shock also..

Actually..
I did cry quite a few times when the 2 years time..
but I cry because I am too touch..

*Ur effort of come over here to acc me..
*The day U join Tarc..
* The violin..
* The ways U threat me..


..................Thank you...
** ** **

Honestly.. Yen..
I really really Thought I am a good Bf for U..
Where always make U laugh..
But at the end.. V all the above things..
Only I know..

Its not because of I am a good Bf..
Its actually because of U are a good Gf..
.....Sorry..

** ** **


I feel damn guilty to U..
and I think when the time we choose to split peacefully..
Its a good choice..
So I wont hurt U again..

** ** **

I know that U never know I did blogging..
That's why I wrote everything inside here..
All this has been keep inside my heart..
For quite a long time already..
I feel so bad when think of it..

And I am glad that..
There is a place for me to shout my story out..
Because I am not good in express what I gonna tell..
I always keep everything inside me..
I will try to let go everything thru my blog..

** ** **

>>At last..<<
I would like to say that..

Even.. I ask for Ur apologize.. U did..
But I never intend to forgive myself..

I am willing to do anything..
Or give u all my luck..
Just to see U happy.. now and Forever..
and Never meet a BASTARD like me in Ur Life anymore..

Thank you for everything.. and Sorry for everything..

God Bless U.. Yen..
~Ended~

2 comments:

  1. haha..well..i got a comment which is i dun think that 1st u r cried in front of her lo..
    well..
    something will belongs to u if you appreciate it..
    No sorry in your life, make it better in your life~

    ReplyDelete
  2. lols? i got cry in front of u be4 meh?

    ReplyDelete