Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Next White Planning.. x D

YA!
My installment bill for New Hp finally come..
means that I have use it for 1 month d..
As what I mention be4..
Will introduce to u all if it is nice..

Here is my comment for my new HP..
Speaker : Average.. (not too loud, not too soft)
Camera : Good.. (have a big screen)
KeyPad : No Regret! @@
Touch screen : 1st time use touch screen, not so sure.. ok gua..
Lights : Great~
Function : Full.. include everything.. Fb, Fs etc..
Appearance : Fully No Regret!!!
Worth to buy? : yeah! worth to buy..
Model : N97..

Know some of you all looking for new HP..
So this is the phone I introduce lo..
U may show your bro this blog also o TL..

Pic :

Touch Screen Mode

KeyPad Mode (now u noe y i say hard to sms u when i driving d? @@)

Camera Mode

************************************************
Planning is a good way of making our life better off..
and meaningful..
without any planing, life seems to be bored huh?
I have my own white watch now,
white clothes, white shoes,
Even white hp,
So.. what else?
yeah..
a white car..
blek!
planning.. planning..

I like white colour,
But dont have chance to buy..
Cos my mom dont like white colour..
easy get dirty..
but now cos my mom say I use my own money..
Buy whatever u wan la!
hahahhaa.. ok!
1 lum sum.. all in WHITE!
x D

No comments:

Post a Comment