Tuesday, June 30, 2009

AcciDenT after InciDenT

This is what happening today..
When I was going to reach my company that time..
and when I was waiting my turn to cross the road..
BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kemek~
My car was bang by a lady(kancil) from behind..
Swt..

I was a bit shock when that time..
Cos this is the 1st time in a situation of BANG!!!
I look at the side mirror..
her car bumper break half way..

Put double signal and park my car beside the road..
and I found that.. my car nothing wor..
great~ hehe..
I was thinking that time..
If I bought new car d..
Then I think behind sure break d..
luckily.. Swt..

After the incident last time..
and after the call that I have made to you when that time..
I was driving very safe when on the road..
But somehow..
bcos of too slow also get bang by behind..

Swt..
Malaysian driver..
great~! =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment