Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sales at Centro

Yawn.. I was told by angel about the sales at centro..
That's the time actly..
Cos I wanted to buy a new set of bkb suit for myself..
and a new wallet also..

So after work..
and after withdraw money at company..
Yeah.. let's shop (even I am not good in shopping=.=v)

When I came out from the lift..
I was a bit shock..
right hand side are all ladies wear..
ermm okok.. no worries.. man shud at left hand side then..
Yeah.. tat's it..
but no wallet at all.. =.=v
sport wear? nope.. not even 1.. yeah ==:

been to 1st floor clearance book fair..
found 3 books that I wanted to buy..
but cost me 2++ for 2 books?
is that consider clearance? x D
and 1 more economic book..
published in 2001.. WOOT!
forget bout it.. =.=|||

At the end.. I bought nothing.. b with empty hand..
hahaha..
So.. What shud I do v those money?
yeah.. eat exp food la of corse..
southern curry hse..
maggie goreng + milo ice.. x P

After eat.. go for snooker..
1st game.. 1st hit.. black cues enter straight..
1st time in my life..
swt..
shit~
v=.=v
zzz..
...............
sue..
lols..
ok.. take care lo all of u.. nitess..

No comments:

Post a Comment