Thursday, June 18, 2009

Rush of the Day..

Today.. I wake up at 8:25am.. yea? Is this sentence looks normal?
seems to be huh? buthen~~ OOOHHH NOOOO!!!! I over slept!!!
Actually I was awake when 7:10am.. after prepare everything,
then I lay down on my bed for a while, a while only ma.. Ehhh~
Anyway.. I reach company at 9:00am today..
late for 1 hour and 15min.. Break my record for 8 month plus.. =.=v

My superior was on half day leave.. So I have to follow up everything..
busy until 3 something.. Been to DL warehouse to meet up their new in charge person..
Then come back to company at 5:45pm..
Due to I was late today.. So I have to work overtime lo..
punish myself.. off at 7pm today..
Jam for 45 min only able to reach home..

Since nvr really rest well whole day.. so decide to eat at mcD.. yeah!
but jz received a msg from wc.. 8pm play basketball..
No choice lo.. dar pao go b home..
eat while I prepare myself before go play bkb.. eat also no time.. T_T

Tomolo half day leave.. Goin b Tarc to do something..
and meet up my frenz over there..^^v great..

Ok.. nitess everyone..

No comments:

Post a Comment