Saturday, June 20, 2009

My Half Day Leave

18th June - Thurs - After done my job.. then I am heading to TARC to meet up my friends.. They are at the basketball court playing while waiting for me.. HOO~ I saw someone unexpected.. Chee meng was here also.. its been a long time nvr meet with him d.. So v have a very long chat at the canteen..
YEAH.. here v r.. 4 of us..

4 of us.. Teng Chong, Chee Meng, Kee Yieh, and me.. chatting while waiting Leong finish his class.. We have our dinner together at TBR.. But Kee Yieh not joining us.. and v have ysan join us for dinner o.. sorry ya ysan.. all guys.. only u 1 girl.. hehe ^^" paiseh..

1 year already.. 4 of us (bird king) nvr sit down together and have our dinner d.. and I belif all of us still remember the day v spend at mamak.. laugh until all get stomachache huh? hahahhaa.. and v did hav 2nd chance huh? is really out of my expectation!! yeah.. +ysan also.. thx for joining us for dinner ya.. ^^ my half day leave tat I have took nvr waste.. ..^^

Take this chance to post some of our bird pic.. lols...

tat's 3 of us.. TC, Leong and me.^^
DMK GROUP 3..
Hostel Group.. ^^
Gym representitive group.. haha.. x D
Hostel Gang at time square..
1st Countdown in my life.. my poor violin.. get spray like hell after jz being repair at S.g.. T_T
Yawn!! Whole Family.. x D WOoT ^^v

After send them back to home at bukit tinggi. Then I started to think of 1 thing d.. swt.. I suppose to be a dragon v some flame in my mouth while fri nite.. cos not working while sat.. buthen... swt.. got training at HQ.. somemore at batu cave.. Training start at 9am.. So I have to wake up at 7am? SWT!!!!!!!! haih..

Okla.. hav to go sleep d.. if not tomolo I will be late for the training d.. and btw.. I really miss the life when at tarc frenzS.. can you all heard me? All the best to all of you.. take care..

nitess..

No comments:

Post a Comment