Sunday, June 7, 2009

Stupid doesn't really exist..

After a meeting of some issues discussion at Dutch Lady while Monday.. It really change my mind of Asking a Question.. My boss ask me to bring out all the issues to DL when in the meeting.. But when I am sitting in the meeting room that time.. I was thinking to myself.. Will they listen to what I ask? or they will just don't bother me? But I was shock that.. When I was talking that time.. everyone was concentrate listen to me.. and try to find out the solution for me..

After all the issues being solve.. Then they ask.. Is there any Question else? and 1 of them said this : "I believe there is no Stupid Question.. and since if you have any doubts, then you should ask.."
Ya.. what he said its true.. 1+1=?.. is this a Stupid Question? For me.. nope.. its not.. As long as there is a Question being raise.. There must be a Answer for it..

So.. How about Stupid Answer? Who will actually give a stupid answer if they know that is a stupid answer? 1+1=3 is not a Stupid Answer.. Its only a wrong Answer.. Correction is the proper ways of handing Answer.. Therefore.. Is a no for Stupid Answer..

BUT.. I do believe there is a Stupid Mistakes in my dictionary.. Maybe its because of I always being scold by my dad when I was young.. especially when he looking at my English test paper when I am in primary school.. If I got C or B on it.. Ok.. I will get scold until not even worth 1 cents.. A lot of Stupid Mistakes will being mention again and again~ from my dad.. Thought after getting A.. He will be glad.. But end up get scold also.. haih~

But luckily I got my mom.. she will come out and scold my dad back.. " ENOUGH LA.. GET A STILL SCOLD FOR WAT!! WAT STUPID STUPID.. YOU WAN SCOLD UR SON UNTIL STUPID IS IT??" Haha.. thanks mom.. My mom is not good in english.. she don't understand the word mistakes.. but she do know what is stupid.. hehe.. You are the best mom.. Muakksss.. ^^

But because of this I will get sweat whenever I am having English test especially UPSR.. My UPSR English.. B.. When my dad look at it.. A total silence from him.. Sorry dad.. let u disappointed.. So I work hard for my PMR.. and get an A for my dad.. Ya.. he was happy about that.. But when that time he is no longer as strick as last time.. I start to get lazy when I am in form 4.. Therefore.. My English is actually PMR standard.. Not much then that.. As when you all read my blog since so long.. I believe you all can found out that.. I am using simple English.. Right?

From the case above.. There are 2 kinds of Stupid Mistakes that I have made.. 1st.. never read the Question and check my Answer probably.. 2nd.. decision that I have made while I am form 4.. lazy..

***There are still some special case de o!!!
For example like Lao Eh..
All of the above cant be apply on you..
For your case..
You have Crap Question~ CraP ANsWER~
and You Have No Stupid Mistakes~
ASK ME WHY???
Because you will use up all ur CRAP QUESTION + CRAP ANSWER~
To Cover All Your Stupid Mistakes become Proud of Urself~
CRAP!!! CRABB!!CRAPP!!! CRAP OF YOU!!!
Not like me.. so serious.. nyek..
I believe everyone who knows me did agree that right?
Yeah.. I knew that.. leave ur comment in my chatbox ya..
hehe.. Thank you..***

Nitess everyone..


No comments:

Post a Comment