Wednesday, February 18, 2009

6 month probation ended soon..

After six month of probation.. Finally.. I almost can get my confirmation letter d.. Hopefully can get it on time.. Wow~! time pass jz like tat man.. Still remember I still goyang kaki be4 I start work.. Now edy 5 month plus I working in my company..

Around 4pm in the afternoon.. While I am busy doing my job which needed to delivered to our HQ in my warehouse.. I received a call from my admin department.. Being told tat the boss ask me to move up from warehouse to actly in sales department..

That's actly what being told while I come for interview.. I am finally in sales department.. My 1st step of my way to suceed in the field of Marketing finally begin..

But I have edy get use to my life in warehouse.. Now have to change new environment.. Its just like reverse everything to 0% again.. Very um seh dak to leave warehouse area.. but I will be in the warehouse to help whenever I got time.. tat's the promise.. ^^

1st time self shoot.. == while going for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment