Sunday, February 22, 2009

Failure Of Expression -Voice-

1st time heard ur voice and look at u in such a near distance.. and its at valentine's day.. called u once 2 days after valentine's day.. Even this 2 times that I able to heard ur voice is only a very short of less than 5 min.. But I have nvr regret bout it.. Instead.. I feel very glad edy..

Been to bukit tinggi twice yesterday.. and the 2nd time when v go bukit tinggi.. I am still at bukit tinggi while 11pm.. Looking it from the other side.. Just feel want to protect u even thought its quite far away.. hehe..

Yup Yup.. Yesterday dream on u.. v seems like being a very close long frenz edy.. Damn happy at the moment.. tat's wat actly I hope to be as wat I told u be4 rite? lol.. but get awake by frenz.. haiz..

No comments:

Post a Comment