Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's day

Few days nvr create any post d.. due to sick and tired.. yesterday sleep at tuck long hse.. so nvr update also.. lets refresh what have I done while valentine's day and today.. Lol...
Went out at 2pm.. to my frenz's restaurant to eat my brunch.. but its traffic jam.. and I am late.. Thx 4 the wait.. bcos I noe u r goin out at 3pm.. but I only able to reach there while 3:15pm.. Sorry~ ^^" But Thx again.. and the food is nice also.. The workers attitude also very good.. and you left after my drinks come.. xD

after havin my full brunch.. back to my 2nd hse (klang parade) to walk around.. sitting inside snooker place and wait for table.. tuck long only be able to reach after 1 hour.. while sitting.. there is a guy walk by me and ask.. "alone kah?" then I reply " ya alone.. u no acc me also" only he puas and chaoz.. zzz.. kena "suan sia" by someone tat I duno.. ==

Finally... my 1st gay partner reach 4 my valentine's day.. lol.. acc me play snooker 4 more than 2 hours be4 he join his family for dinner.. alone again after tat.. xD been to CC to dl song.. then wc, gene and lao eh reach kp.. v go for snooker again.. ==

At nite.. v been to NJ for our dinner.. akai join us after tat.. hehe.. v go for CC again.. to play counter strike.. xD long time no play liao.. nice ler? hehe..
Akai : y this milk seems like basi d?
Lao eh : Am i leng chai?
Tuck Long : how to solve this sudoku? ==
Gene : Raijin geng..
Wai Chung : sms~ mms~
Akai : wah.. leng lui.. nose bleeding..

before v go to Tuck long hse.. we go yum cha at eng ann round 2am.. and saw lao eh's racing car team over here as below pic.. hehe.. geng o lao eh.. keep it up xD
Lao eh tuck long and me keng sam xi while at his hse.. only wc fall asleep cos he is too tired after a working day.. ^^

that's it.. my valentine's story.. been to CC twice.. snooker twice.. and this year a bit special.. I gave a present to INC microsoft cyber cafe a valentine's day present.. which is my 8gb pendrive.. omg.. 4got bring b after use.. ==
~The End~

No comments:

Post a Comment