Friday, February 27, 2009

FriendS - PBSM club..The Bird Man -


Chen Hong -committee of STK's PBSM-

Very familiar ler? ya.. its LAO EH~!!! lol.. y I have choose you to be my 1st blog frenz title over this side ler.. Its bcos U really mean something to me.. but I am not gay ar.. xD

I still remember while I study at STK.. I am not a person who really like to talk.. alwiz sit quietly and "Fa dai" alone.. and I alwiz being scold by my parents that I duno how to smile.. relative alwiz say me show lcly's face..== but actly I am not..

Until when I am in form 5.. and that's the year v really know each other.. At the same time.. u r sitting just right in front of me.. As usual.. I will alwiz in "Fa dai" situation.. and U~~ alwiz turn behind.. and start using ur bird language giving speech to me.. u r sitting in the 1st row.. ur neighbour frenz alwiz not around.. so I am the 1 who kena bcos I am not movin around also.. ==

U can just keep on talking to me even I have not giving any respond.. syok sendiri laughing while u giving me a bird speech..lol.. xD sometime u really talk something @#$&%*^ stuff which I really cant understand >< style="text-align: center;">
Draw by our elite frenz.. ~KFC~ ^^v
Ur patient is really I appreaciate

Thanks for everything Lao Eh.. May our Birdship will nvr end.. haha.. ^^v


~To Be Continue~

No comments:

Post a Comment