Thursday, February 26, 2009

FriendS - My Sifu's 21st Birthday - Leong


Leong, Me, Andrew LTC

Ya!!! After 2 days of sending my pc for repair.. I am finally back to my blog.. Yahoo! New title d o.. Hehe..

Today's blog is about my Sifu's birthday which jz pass while 24th of Feb.. Yawn.. paiseh.. now only post.. hehe.. Happy Birthday to you.. May all ur dreams come true ya..

Well.. while looking at this pic.. really refresh my mind about what v have done last time.. group study together( actly is chatting), while in class.. cant sit together bcos v alwiz chat without listening wats the lecturer was teaching.. lol.. remember v alwiz say" okla lets concentrate listen to the lecturer? and it only able to maintain for 5 min.. haha.. omg betul..

Also the time v spend together while playing basketball.. and having our dinner together at TBR after bath.. and go blizz dota!!! haha.. remember ur magnataur and my tidehunter kill 5 of them? but mostly is my kill 1.. cos i alwiz ask u go stun 1st.. hahahhaha!

So.. how was our association? got new member over there? but I sure u cant find any talent and genius member like me to join ur association d de la.. wakaka.. lol.. i really like the pic that I have put on the top.. The title really suits to our look on that pic.. haha..
Miss the life so much man.. Take care and all the best to u.. nice to noe and glad to meet u be my frenz.. Thank you..

The sweet memory while at TARC -Leong
~To Be Continue~

1 comment: