Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Failure of Expression - The Protective Feeling Return -

Its been already 3 years.. I did not have this kind of feeling.. Don't whether noe is this a good sign for me or not.. the feeling makes me feel bad.. and its getting worse and worse..

The worst is when v are heading to bukit tinggi.. Especially when playing games at shino cyber cafe.. Feels like very hard to breath jz to speak out a single word out from my mouth while sitting in front of the cc last sunday.. and I have a hard time at the moment..

Well.. I tot I shud be able to feel better after v goin b to klang.. But.. Instead of feeling of better.. I feel more sad.. Because I feel regret that I have not done what my sense would like to do..

Its just like jump into the water without swim.. drown deeper only feel regret.. that's my feeling for now..

Its a very serious feeling for me since I have exp it once be4.. Perhaps I have to take a very serious concern where what should I do next.. to prevent the same mistake happen.. I will put a lot of effort.. and all the best to myself..


~To Be Continue~

No comments:

Post a Comment