Thursday, February 12, 2009

Failure of Expression

20 Years old.. Pieces.. Soon to be 21.. Talkative person.. Alwiz being confident in doin job done well.. But a Failure of Express that what I wanted to say..

Not even have the confident to speak out to ask for a date v her.. And dun even have the confident to convince her to go out with me.. sad..

Have a little bit of phobia to speak with girl.. Alwiz need to think twice be4 i speak out.. cos scare say wrong thing.. hmmm.. tested once be4.. due to my carelessness.. left out 1 word did not type in my msg.. misunderstanding happen.. and that's it.. lost my 1st gf jz like this.. zzz...

Really really need to admit that myself is a Failure of expression.. Since i am weak of this.. Am I going to become a sucessful marketer? Yes.. I will.. bcos I do not have much time to waste..

Hopefully I can resist this all along the way of my working life.. And hopefully i have enuf time to resist it be4 everything is too late and get regret..

Nite nite everyone..

No comments:

Post a Comment