Monday, February 23, 2009

Failure Of Expression - Happiness - ~EnD~

I will be very happy whenever U are happy.. No matter wat will happen to me.. I will always just hope to c u smiling EVERYDAY.. Just like yesterday.. Saw you smiling chatting with others. , Naturally, I smile out jz like tat.. Nvr go down and look 4 u yesterday.. bcos I am totally sick of tired.. later u cant recognize me.. ><

Hope not to c ur sad face.. even while taking picture.. bcos when u act sad.. its really looks sad.. Its seems to be not acting.. instead.. its seems like u really very sad due to something else.. ==:


Y is ur Vo
ice so memorable? bcos I heard happiness from ur Voice even you are tired.. Ur Voice tell me tat u r a happy-go-lucky person.. and its actly glad to be know..

I am actly over there until 11:15pm yesterday.. Park my car at place that I think is the most safety place.. but.. its not.. omg.. Thinking tat how good if I am able to send u home everynite.. Honestly.. I really hope to be ur bf.. Able to Protect u no matter how!!! and Protect u by avoiding let u feel sad as what happen to u be4.. Bcos I believe myself Will Not Hurt u..

But......

Its very hard to
Express wat I want to say while facing u.. I belif everyone feel the same.. whenever u met someone u really love, u will get shock, standing like a wooden while facing her.. rite? Besides, I am not leng chai la.. somemore got so many leng chai around u.. Wat to do? Fate~ It doesn't mean I give up! I will line up and wait patiently.. Am I have the chance to actly reach ur counter and Date u formally? once again.. Fate..

No matter what decision that u have made.. as long as you are happy with it.. I will always standing beside u and wish it will nvr end..
If you are sad.. I will prepare a nice warm pillow for u to cry out and get a nice sleep.. But hopefully it wont happen to u.. The only promise I hope u can give to me.. which is............... HAPPINESS..

Failure of Expression, Protecting Feeling, Voice, Happiness..

~The End~




No comments:

Post a Comment