Sunday, February 8, 2009

A very good feel of DaY ^^v

A gift from Green Box.. noe what is it fill in? omg.. == wana noe go green box sing K ba.. xD

Wake up at 11 today.. waitin my dad drive back my car only I can go AEON.. Green Box day.. 8 of us.. which is kfc, boon kiat, weng sheng, jason, jeffrey, angel, crystal and me.. This is the 1st time sing K with angel and crystal.. and somehow, angel say she is not in singing, but perhaps i get cheated d lol.. hehe.. I only able to sing 3 songs.. >< The most interesting part is v become the new geng gor kam kok 2 star singer.. with our latest mv also.. xD very happy when tat time.. very funny while angel take tisu and sing when her turn.. lol.. v all enjoy..^^v While v still at AEON.. ter+meet with Eunice~ lol.. still the same.. alwiz like to scold chou benn kitt.. but use to it d la.. really got a long time nvr saw her d..

After tat v go eat yao yao bing.. jeffrey's "lit dong" chicken did not come and he paiseh to order again cos everyone edy finish the food.. hehe.. angel and crstal off earlier.. and bk going b also.. left jeffrey, weng sheng, kah foong and me.. 4 of us.. no need to think d la.. Left 4 dead time!!! haha lol.. Start from left and side.. V got tuck long, gene, me, jeffrey, wc, angel, crystal, and kfc.. ^^v

And bcos of tat.. v r late for dinner.. xD havin our dinner at BBK.. gene, wc and tuck long join us for this dinner.. woot~! ^^ after dinner v plan to go cele akai's 21th birthday.. while on the way.. kena play by crystal.. xD wana bang over when i drive beside her.. xD haha.. but no worry.. i belif ur skill also.. hehe..

Rush to buy gift and cake.. Then I send jeffrey back be4 I fly to my bro's birthday party.. left at 11pm.. send kfc back and b home.. get scold 9 9 by my mom.. ><

2 comments:

  1. if crystal car really bang ur car... i'm the 1st 1 who KO... XD
    welcome to the blog world? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. lol.. v must belif in crystal driving skill.. no prob geh.. xD blek.. thx ^^v

    ReplyDelete