Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Finally... Get Promoted!!!! ^^

31st MARCH - YAWNNNN!!!!! Get Promoted!!! being call by my boss into his room after my lunch... lols.. then he pass my comfirmation letter to me.. and he started to teach me something in his room before he left to singapore for 4 days v quite a serious face..

After I get back to my place and open my letter.. Ermm.. I was a bit shock.. get promoted to Sales Executive now .. >< Ouch... Now only I understand why my boss keep on give me pressure this month.. and I was scold by him fews time in this month.. Cos he wan to push me to the level.. he did speak well with me jz now about my previous mistake again while I am in his room.. tq boss.. I will alwiz remember tat..

My superior, my boss and me.. is the only sales team in our company.. But even my superior is not graduate from business studies.. Only my boss and I study in marketing.. but however.. I did respect both of them.. Cos they are the 1 who acc me help and support me in my career.. Whenever I become sucessful.. my superior and my boss is the 1 I would like to say thank you cos of giving me chance at the early of the begining.. I appreciate so much.. and I wont u all down.. all the best to myself.. hehehe.. ^^v LETS ROCK AND ROLL!!!!

********************************************
In the other case.. when I was having lunch with pearly today.. jz realize that today is the last day that u work in the company.. lols.. so lucky la today can eat v u again.. but is this consider good news or bad news? lols.. hahaha.. omg.. okla.. instead of cont my crap.. all the best in ur study la.. but u still got plenty of time to spend huh? enjoy ur holiday then.. ^^ got time come out yumcha la..
take care.. nitesss

No comments:

Post a Comment