Sunday, April 26, 2009

Malaysia Drift

Sat - Went out at noon.. Cut my hair nearby kp and have my brunch at kp mcD.. buy a car perfume and go sg to look for present.. sms angel at 2:30pm.. c whether she can acc me go or not.. need some girl's opinion la.. but nvr get any respond from her.. its bcos of i send to her 012 number which nvr being use d.. =.= At UM's cafeteria rest a with a drinks while waitin her reply.. and also bcos I am very tired and my shoulder suddenly get pain.. ><

Cant get thru her number.. so no choice la.. go myself.. But cant find any nice present.. even the thing tat I wanted to buy also cant find.. omg.. I am damn cha in shopping.. Failed.. lols.. End up sweating in sg.. HOT! been to the mussical shop to look for a violin book.. but.. I am totally exhausted to find a better 1 d.. So consider window shopping la.. @@

Try to call angel again while at petrol station.. then only I realize tat I keep on call the wrong number.. tat's y cant get thru her.. STUPID HUH.. lols.. okla.. b to klang and play snooker at kp alone.. hehe..

Wc and angel was on the way to find me at kp for dinner de.. but when tat time my mood is not very good.. so I choose to eat alone la.. sry ya.. lols.. then v all meet up at bukit tinggi bamboo..
Playing chinese chess v Lao eh TL and Akai.. meanwhile.. Wc, angel, gene, teoh and his gf was chatting.. v left around 11 sumthing and go for left 4 dead..

Ok.. tat's the story come.. when 4 of us was on the way to mamak which nearby Akai hse.. V choose to open window instead of air cond.. and I was lying on the door there and let all the wind blow on me.. close my eyes and enjoy my life.. woohoo.. I jz like the feel.. Lao eh drive kinda fast.. but I belif ur skill man.. lols.. and I heard something.. Drift sound.. Lao eh's car was drifting while he do connering.. @@ BUT!! the Drift sound is from.... the FRONT TYRE!!! omg! if tat drift sound is more than 3 sec.. ok.. all of u wil saw us in the 1st page of the newspaper d.. lols..

Reach gene hse at 2 sumthing.. acc him study.. then after tat v hav pillow talk.. x D only v fall asleep at 5 if I am not mistaken.. lols.. and someone did chatted v me until fall alseep again.. hahaha.. but I noe u r very tired d.. no worries.. ^^

good nite..

No comments:

Post a Comment