Thursday, April 9, 2009

Power.. Fame.. Reputation..

Today.. Our warehouse personnel + The Production exe was on leave.. the 2 main important person is not here today.. Therefore I was given power to fully in charge of the warehouse today.. Cos I am the only 1 left who know about the warehouse and part of the production procedure..

Very busy today.. Have to take care of every incoming packaging materials.. unloading containers.. and etc.. my hands and brain are fully utilize today.. hahahha.. ya! that's the feel I like.. If I am able to work jz like that everyday.. I will be very glad..

All management staff have to come down again to help the production again.. But I am not able to get help cos I have a lot of job to do.. BUT... Ya.. I have prepare everything this time to let u c boss.. Nvr get any complain from you this time about any quality issue.. haha.. blek! tat's how v improve ourself rite? challenge ur boss is the way v get suceed.. bcos they are the successful person.. but of corse.. dun over do it la.. later ur boss will ask u.. " u r the boss or me? " hahahhaa..

Our production supervisor was asking for a change by telling another supervisor with our HR exe to do the capping job.. Even the supervisor has approve the change.. But.. I oppose.. That's the job who shud be done by guys.. cos everyone dun like the job.. hand will get pain after work for sure.. tat's what I have done yesterday.. Besides, our HR exe is the 1 who alwiz take care of me.. jz like I am her youngest brother.. therefore.. its time for me to protect my "sister" this time.. tat's me.. alwiz use power to protect someone that I wan.. I think pearly shud know it well.. rite? haha..

Finally.. I can feel of having power.. the Fame is there.. But I am not satisfy yet.. bcos the power is only for temporarily.. I will make it permannetly by getting throught all the operator, managent staff.. top management staff.. bosses.. CEO.. Board Of director's heart THAT !!! I DESERVER IT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment