Friday, April 3, 2009

FriendS - basketball pro -WC-

Taken while his birthday.. -Wai Chung-
( got girl say u leng chai when u start put this pic o.. c i so smart put this pic.. dun 4get wat u hav promise ya.. shhh..)
xD


Lols.. Ya! 1 of my best frenz which same class with me since form 1.. hahahha.. great.. 8 years frenz d huh.. very long le o.. ^^

hmm.. V dun hav much story can be share over here.. cos v only same class for 2 years.. which is while form 1 and form 2.. the rest not same d.. but of corse v did gather together la.. cos every morning gene and I will go ur hse only v cycle to sch de.. hahaha..

working with u at JJ for for 1 month as a promoter before.. lols.. is quite a good exp for me bcos that is my 1st time of being a promoter.. lols.. hahahaa.. salary quite high de ler!! xD when tat time so happy bcos v keep on ular ular go buy food while at nite... hahhaha.. omg betul.. Do quite a lot of stupid things over there.. hahaha.. damn funny while think of it..

Ya.. both of us have the same hobby.. which is.... yeah.. basketball.. Among all of us.. you are the best of all.. and tat's y.. I alwiz like to play with you.. no matter v r in the same team or not.. I enjoy the game as long as u r in the match.. lols.. When u ask for a 1 on 1 match v me.. yeah.. lets bring it on.. but mostly.. I lose.. hahahha.. lols..

V dun like to lose in a basketball match.. especially having 1 on 1 match.. But.. when I lose to you that time.. I have no anger about that y I will lose.. bcos u r really good.. u deserve it.. besides.. I did noe my limit......for the moment... hahahhahaha.. I will win all the match with u someday instead of 1 match.. hahahha.. blek.. xD

Okla.. all the best in ur work my bro.. ^^ drive slowly la.. I noe u r INITIAL B driver.. lols.. but there are a lot of ~!@#$%^&** driver on the road de lo..

~basketball spirit + friendship forever~ ^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment