Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sushi King..

16th April - Get a call from gene while 4 sumthing if I am not mistaken.. Was told that goin to eat Sushi at bukit tinggi.. So I start to rush finish all my job be4 6pm.. So I am able to leave sharp at 6 today.. meet up with gene and wc after I reach home..

But destination has been change to Mid Valley.. bcos we have to go fetch A.n.g.e.l eh~~ paiseh.. suddenly feels like wana sing song.. yeah its angel.. crystal reach right after angel get into the car.. yeap.. 5 of us.. ^^

What a long Q in front of the shop.. omg.. There is a fashion show over here today.. I damn like the song that played by their DJ man.. Remix Poker face.. GOSH!!! damn nice.. >_< the bass was so nice!!! loud and clear.. WOOT!

I am kinda quite today while in the restaurant.. bcos my attention is still in the song play from the fashion show.. hehehe.. if not 4 of them will have to listen I talk crap d..x D

Really very cheap for today's sushi king.. RM50 still got balance.. heheh.. woot.. Walk around for a while be4 v go b.. After send angel b.. Then 4 of us include crystal drive her own car..

Reach home at 11pm.. Woot.. Really enjoy the meal v all of u.. ^^ wasted nvr took any pic today.. aiks.. next time I wont 4get again.. ^^ hope you are fine there ya crstal..

ok.. good nite everyone.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment