Thursday, April 16, 2009

Frenz x D

Awake at 3 am sumthing today.. ter+dream my alarm ring.. then I pulak get shock and jump down from the bed and wana go close it.. omg.. saw only 3 sumthing.. woohoo.. jump b to the bad and cont sleeping.. yeah..

somehow.. I feels like myself sleep quite a lot even I sleep at 3am yesterday.. cos I can feels like I am gonna late today cos my alarm ring quite a long time d.. but when I c my clock.. its only 7am.. WOOT~! mayb cos yesterday chat v angel at msn? blessed by angel? hahahha.. the halo effect.. x D

After work.. Tot can play basketball today.. but cancel d.. kinda sad de lo.. haih.. but somehow.. received a call from WC to go limteh.. yeah.. ON.. and the most surprise thing is.. WOW.. white myvi.. long time nvr saw u d while weekdays time TL.. woot.. So glad to c u join us b again.. ^^

We go for snooker be4 go limteh.. cos all of us jz finish our dinner.. hehehe.. have a very nice game o today.. talk a lot of nonsense today.. jz only the last few round seems to be more serious.. lols.. anyway.. so long nvr play v TL d.. woot.. hope to play v u all again..

okla.. tat's all for my blog today.. good nite everyone.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment