Monday, April 13, 2009

Sing K day..

SAT - Ya! Sing K day.. After a month that I have ajak them to go for K.. Finally v make it while this time.. Tuck long.. Lao eh.. KFC, Jeffrey, Ysan and me.. 6 of us.. ^^

Sing a lot of song today o.. ya.. release tension.. Feel so good after tat.. woohooo.. Feels like going again.. After a short 3 hours in the room.. its time to leave.. well.. Tuck long is going b to have dinner v his family.. Lao eh follow his car.. then my side here.. after send jeffrey and ysan b..

kfc and I decide to play basketball.. but the weather.. omg.. its raining.. no choice.. change plan to snooker.. blek..

At nite.. all of us go yumcha at NJ.. wow.. so long nvr saw eveyone sitting down together d.. only Lao Eh cant join us.. sad.. Go INC to save the world.. omg.. no rasa d.. its getting bored to play games.. mayb i dun like the CC..

Sleep at gene hse again today.. kinda regret to pass the ppstream software to you today.. cos u wake me up a lot of time while I am gonna fall alseep to teach u use it.. @@ omg betul.. lols..

Sleep at 5 sumthing if I am not mistaken.. omg..


Here is some picture that I have took while at greenbox.. hehe.. ^^v

Lao eh(Lam Fong) Vs TL(backstreet boys).. lols

Eh? Ysan, R u singing or laughing? x P

Tuck Long : hmmm.. wat is it? dang hoon? try it out..

Lao eh : eh? English song? not my type =.= (throw mic)

KFC : I am superstar!!! (angel wan challenge me? nvr scare be4 la!!1 wahahaha..!)

I am still wondering y jeffrey is not in any of the pic.. I remember I got take ur pic de ler.. mayb Hp camera got problem.. paiseh ya Jeffrey.. ^^"

Ok.. tat's all for this week blog.. ^^

good nite eveyone..

No comments:

Post a Comment