Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Tiring Day..

Suddenly get an urgent order from my customer.. In order to fulfill the customer requirement.. All management stuff will have to get into the production floor to speed up the line as a operator.. due to v do not have enuf man power..

Hmmm.. After a 6 hours non stop working in the production floor without rest.. I started to feel my hand and leg getting pain.. When all of us get out from there.. V get scold by the Boss.. due to some quality issue.. I have been scold which I actly do it correct.. All my management stuff even my OM did help me to explain.. thx to all of u.. I appreciate it.. but its ok.. I accept being scold by the boss cos I did done some mistake and alsoI respect him.. But I will not get scold by him for 2nd time at the same issue.. That's the challenge..

Now I understand the feeling for those employees who really put a lot of effort on his work but at the end get scold by the boss.. But it will not affect my attitude towards my works.. Bcos The Marketing Rules and Roles Alwiz Be in My Mind!!!

******************************************

After a tiring day.. when I was on the way back to klang.. get a call from Ah hoe tat my hp's camera has been fixed.. cost rm30 for this repair.. yeah.. let's try it out.. SNAP!!!
hahaha..u r the 1 who alwiz be with me when I am working.. so u be my model la.. kawaii betul.. but u r not that fair d la.. cos that day u being throw by someone from the front to back.. =.= dirty d.. (know who u r? x D)

Have my dinner alone today.. since today so tired.. then eat my favourite food la.. mcD.. Almost fall alseep at mcD while eating.. @@ then have 3 games snooker be4 I go home.. Tot can play basketball today.. but cancel d.. bcos its raining.. haih..



okla.. tat's all for today.. good nite everyone..

No comments:

Post a Comment