Friday, April 10, 2009

FriendS - VIP.. Pearly -

Why VIP?
Bcos I learn a lot of thing from you.

started our friendship while.. standard 5..
Do I confess to u when tat time?
But u did know it even I nvr really confess..

I am kinda "small gas" when that time..
therefore.. V lost contact for 4 years..
Tat's the punishment for me..

Get to meet you back when form 5..
ya.. tat's the time I really confess to you..
wait kinda long for this chance huh..

tat's the 1st time for me to get into a relationship..
Even I threat u well..
but I noe nth.. act stupid.. damn childish..
tat's y.. v cant stay long..
perhaps I have no choice..

V argue a lot.. almost everyday..
After a while.. I started to refresh b..
Am I really wrong?
YES.. I AM..

After thinking alone for a while..
ya.. its time to made some changes..
more mature to handle a relationship..
Even my impression for everyone is so funny(sohlou=.=) until now..

There is some misunderstanding between us..
tat's the thing I dun like..
I did not cheat u be4..
But u choose not to belif me..
No choice..
What I can say is..
I did tell a lot of my frenz that..
thx to you..
I am able to live happily now..
Bcos wat you have scold me last time...
I have change it.. to become a better person
a better BF..

****************************************************
Why VIP?
A frenz that I actly look at u..
wearing primary sch uniform..
secondary sch..
university..
and working uniform..

Is already a full cycle of our life man..
that's y I was so glad to actly have lunch with u last few weeks..
A very nice feel..
10 years frenz..
Even you r not really appreciate me due to I am ur x..
However,
I appreciate you as a frenz so much no matter how..

At the End..
Thanks to you for everything that you have give me last time..
Its the oldest history that I have with me..
and its now written in my blog..
Last Forever..^^
Thank you..


No comments:

Post a Comment