Sunday, March 1, 2009

A rushing and tired+disappointed saturday

Wake up at 9am.. surf net for half hours.. then start preparing stuff while waitin my sister b from a interview.. wait and wait and wait.. 2 hours pass and I start to feel rush d.. cos I am out of time.. My sister reach only at 1pm.. == fetch my sister to AEON be4 I fly to KLCC..

driving 140kmph which almost is my sister's car limit while at highway.. the petrol macam water.. @@ no choice.. cos I have to rush b be4 3pm.. But I am only able to reach KLCC at 2:30pm.. cos traffic jam is everywhere.. zzz..

So lucky that I got a parking easily while looking for parking.. Rush up and realize tat I dun have enuff money.. Therefore.. look for ATM machines to withdraw $$ be4 I look for the shop.. *Problem come* Maybank ATM machine show me " you are unable to withdraw money for the momment.. pls try again later.. CIMB ATM show me " this machines are unable to withdraw money" I start to get nervous d.. cos all CIMB bank user also cant withdraw money.. zzz.. try out others bank ATM machine also cant.. O well.. I feel like wana jump down from twin tower d.. and start thinking whether I can get any frenz send me some cash or not while trying the last ATM machine.. Which is the RHB bank.. mUakSSSSS.. tq.. let me withdraw $$ is this critical time..

Without wasting time.. look for reception counter to noe where is the shop.. its at 3rd floor.. just right facing down the reception counter.. Run up and look for it.. and.. haih.. sold out.. he ask me to check out at ISETAN outlet.. but get the same ans.. SoooOOoo~ disappointed!!!!!

look for a sit nearby the shop and rest for a while.. cos my leg started to get pain after a rush of running up and down..and feel very hot..@@ staring at the shop and start thinking wat to do next.. get into the shop and ask whether can order or not.. but its not available.. cos its limited.. after sold.. next time will come different design.. well.. no choice.. get a namecard from him with his hp number.. so next time can call him while new is in.. hopefully there is some stock reach which I wanted to buy..

leaving there around 3:45pm.. use the wrong exit while thinking wat to do next.. omg.. I am lost somewhere in KL.. @@ and somehow.. I reached Parvillion without realize it.. lol !!! didnt think too much.. after and bad traffic jam there.. straight get into Parvillion and look for it.. since being told tat Parvillion have the shop also.. hehe.. but the worse is.. this outlet nvr sell the stuff tat I want.. ==

driving very slow while b to klang.. almost fall asleep due to tireness.. and I havent get my meal whole day.. so decide to go pyramid eat 1st + try to look for it again.. buthen.. also dun hav..== choose to tarpao my mcD cos frenz waitin me at klang d.. hav to rush b again..

Been to NJ for dinner even i just finish my mcD for an hour++.. but still hungry.. go sino cafe to play game after tat.. 1st time almost fall asleep at cybercafe.. wana go look for u de.. but its too late d.. u edy b.. so decide to listen my hp song outside the cc for a while..

sleep at frenz old house today(saturday).. and I am the 1 who get sleep 1st.. lol.. no choice.. really very tired until headache.. @@

No comments:

Post a Comment