Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Basketball day..

Fuyooo... Finally did gather together and go for basketball game.. yahoo..!!! long time nvr play d lu..haha.. damn syok today..

But unfortunately, my leg terseliuh once again while I gonna save the ball.. =.= omg betul.. pain~ >< But as usual.. Choose to cont play.. and v won !!! ya!!! satisfied.. after rest a while.. then v cont playing.. even will feel pain while running.. But still wan to cont play.. woot.. win most of the match v my teammate.. ya.. tat's the feel I like..

According to economic terms.. The Marginal Utility of playing a game will increase but eventually it will drop after a period of time.. But it cant really apply on me.. The 1st time I touch basketball is while I am standard 3.. teach by my dad..

Until today.. I still love to play basketball.. Asking me to sit beside the court and look other playing? Nope.. I cant do it.. I will sure go forward and ask for join while they are not haivn any games even I duno them.. tat's wat happen at TARC last time..

Basketball is consider part of my life d.. alwiz hope to have my gf to play basketball v me.. tat's the most happy time I will have.. I did have the time be4.. and I love the feel.. tq ^^..

No comments:

Post a Comment