Thursday, March 26, 2009

A happy lucky Day..

26th March - Wake up early in the morning as usual.. but today kinda sleep while at the company.. cos sleep very late yesterday.. @@..

Have lunch with Pearly today o.. Yawn!!!!! finally got chance to have lunch with you d..since I did ajak u quite a number of time d.. hahahahhaha.. lols.. V did have almost 1 year nvr meet d huh??? so glad to meet u back again.. energy fully charge at the moment.. hahaha..

1pm.. while I was waiting you downstairs.. I am looking around that place for a nicer restaurant.. but luckily I did turn back.. if not I am sure u will scare me from behind.. cos u jz came down.. rite? herng.. lols..

Kinda shock to know tat ur family still remember me.. since is quite a long time ago d.. but is glad to noe tat.. miss ur dad's cook o.. so nice..

well.. hope can meet v u again la.. cos today also not much v chat.. only around 45 mintues.. haih.. V know each kinda long d o.. standard 5 frenz until now d.. great~ ^^ take care ya..

O.. ya! btw.. wan me settle the guy for u? he bully u ler!!! actly I really damn boh song while heard wat u say jz now de lo honestly.. Really feels like wana hit him.. =.= Even u noe tat I wont do so.. Cos I am not tat violent rite?? hahahaha..

Thx for spending ur time to have lunch with me.. I appreciate so much..^^v peace
*************************************

After my dinner.. wai chung akai and me go for snooker o.. lols..30 bucks games.. kinda long d v play.. but today is really in a good mood.. lols.. even I nvr enter much.. but still can win.. cos they enter the black cue at the middle of the game.. hahahaha.. blek..

Reach home at 11:30.. tot will get scold badly d.. =.= but.. it can be say is a miracle d.. NVR get scold woR!!!!! woot~ memang great~!!! hahahhahahaha.. omg betul.. after bath wash clothes.. then I start blogging in front of pc d.. and tat's it.. my post for today.. ^^ tq..


No comments:

Post a Comment