Sunday, March 8, 2009

My saturday 7th of march..

Wake up at 11am today.. after finish eatin bah kut teh.. as usual... I been to kp to play snooker alone again.. almost become part of my life when saturday d.. After 2 round of snooker alone.. received call from tuck long.. and go 2pm buy pants.. but i didnt buy la..

Then v rush to giant to become 1 of the aunt there.. go and grab the tops sabun hun.. cos very cheap.. only RM9.89 cent per 3kg bag.. each person only can buy 3 bags.. So I help tuck long to pay for the other 2 beg.. cos v only able to grab 5 bags.. lols..

After fetching kah foong and lao eh.. v been to sino play left 4 dead again.. mood is getting bad and bad whenever I am there.. Sorry tuck long.. I bad mood not bcos u alwiz hit the car.. its actly my own problem.. lols..

Everyone is going b after tat.. So I have my dinner v my parents and get home after tat..

well.. saw u on9 again.. ^^ u seems to be very happy tat time.. yup.. I noe wat have happen actly.. ^^ lols.. as long as u r happy la.. wat reason also no care d la.. I also nvr ask further.. just keep it on.. haha..^^

Anyway.. no worry about the result next week k? u will be fine.. I am sure about tat.. ^^ yeah~!

No comments:

Post a Comment