Sunday, March 22, 2009

A big MC for me..

Took MC from company while Friday.. feel headache.. really cant continue work d.. so get back home after my breakfast somewhere nearby my hse..

Yawn.. 1st time chat v you while weekdays time o.. what a memorable day o.. lols.. take a nap after that.. fuyo!! 7 month d.. nvr sleep while afternoon.. omg betul.. >< so nice feel while wake up.. macam dragon.. hehe..

SAT- stay at home whole day.. playing games.. watch mve.. chit chating with frenz.. tat's what I have done o.. omg betul.. get sleep after you gonna offline.. its around 4am d if I am not mistaken..

Wake up at 2pm today.. @@ Maybe its bcos of parents are not at home since sat.. So can sleep until so late.. hmmm.. kinda sesat today.. Duno what am I thinking actly.. feel very blur.. so sitting outside and look at the sky thinking what shud I do.. Its like~ haiz~~~~~~ * Sigh * suffering rite now.. =.= Zzz.. duno how to say also.. @@

******************************************

*specially write for u lao eh* being told by u tat u didnt smoke at all today.. u have try to not smoke.. but u r now suffering and choose to sleep be4 u cant endure.. try ur best ba.. V will alwiz support u.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment