Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My 21st Birthday -Part 3- For You.. and MyesenTs ~EnD~

Ok.. purposely left this part 3 to be post by today.. Of corse got reason de la.. Cos You have 4got my birthday.. lols.. omg betul.. But I feel like waiting hope to received ur wish.. So I choose to delay 1 day to end up my 21st birthday blog..

10 of March - 2:56pm.. When
I was doing customer costing until fall asleep.. My handphone was ringing.. Finally!!! >_<.... received ur belated wish msg.. hahahaha.. great~! A wonderful precious gift from you for my belated present.. So happy and I appreciate it sooooo~ much.. ^^ thank you very much..

****************************************

Yawn.. Birthday present post time.. Wakakka.. Ok.. I will post the present that I have received by sequense la..
1st present - Xiao ping..
Thanks for your present ya.. I am the 1 who fetch u to mcD de.. so received ur present 1st lol.. haha.. U also feel paiseh cos still very early.. Its only around 10pm.. lols..

2nd present - Ysan
Ya.. received ur present from Lao Eh.. being told that you suddenly have to go ur relative open house.. No choice lol.. But thx anyway for your present.. Lols.. this dog is now living in my car.. Starring at me when I am driving.. haha... kinda funny deler.. so take a pic of it.. ^^
3rd Present - Chee hou, Sin Ying, Akai, Eguan, Eugene, Yin Siang and Lao eh..
Get this present from Chee hou.. Lols.. Even I nvr use perfume.. but I will start use when going out somewhere de.. thanks for all of u ya.. ^^ Woot~

4th present - Tuck Long, Wai Chung, Angel, KFC
A very nice signature pen o.. ^^ I really like it.. My name that engrave on the pen is in gold colour.. Woot~! tat was so nice.. The pen is now with me to work also o.. with my 1st signature on my diary.. yeng man! haha.. thank you very much.. ^^
5th Present - Daddy Mummy
Lols.. 2 Ang Pao from my daddy and mummy.. yahoo.. get some cash.. hehe.. blek=P

6th Present - Sister and her bf (Jimmy)
haha.. I finally get my 1st new white watch in my life d.. woot.. thanks to my sister and Jimmy.. and a card from Jimmy.. the card cost 20 dollars.. omg.. so expensive o.. and it can sing.. xD and also a card from my sister also.. ^^ thnank you..

*****************************************
1st.. Thanks to my Family who alwiz support me no matter how.. I love u all.. ^^

2nd.. Thanks to all my Frenz who did spend out ur time to cele my birthday.. Woot~! specially thx to angel who hav to go b earlier.. but I appreciate so much cos I noe u hav to b early..and xiao ping also.. ^^

3rd.. Thanks to everyone who have wish me via sms or friendster.. yeah~! Glad to received all of ur msg.. ^^

4th.. Thanks to 1 of my Hong Kong frenz.. so surprise when u wish me.. Lols.. Ur birthday is 1 day be4 me.. so u remember mine.. haha.. icic.. happy birthday to u..^^

Ok.. that Will end of my 21 birthday blog v no regret d.. and about my wish.. It edy blew.. Hopefully.. It will comes true..

Thank you..^^
~EnD~

No comments:

Post a Comment