Monday, March 16, 2009

Sick of Missing You..

I was listening this song recently.. No matter where I have been.. I will listening this song with my head set.. Start listening this song when I start my car while on the way to my company.. While lunch time.. and also when on the way back home..

Y is this song so special to me? well.. obviously.. its bcos of You.. When I listening this song.. I will start thinking of you.. start to miss you.. but why? I shud not listen to this song since I mention that how to make my time more pack so only I wont miss you so badly in the previous blog..

Hmmm.. What I can say is.. I am being intoxicate in this song.. It cool me down even I am missing you.. I nvr really listen to understand what's this song about.. But.. I know what is the meaning of halo.. Even my Marketing books also wrote that halo is a good sign..

Post this blog + this song together for You.. May all ur wish come true.. May all ur burden comes to me..

No comments:

Post a Comment