Sunday, March 15, 2009

Missing You..

When I close my eyes.. I will saw you in my mind.. With a happy smiling face.. Mayb its bcos of ur impression for me is alwiz tat happy.. Whenever I have some free time.. I will think of u.. What should I do to make my time more pack so I wont Miss You so badly??? But I noe that's no way for me to do.. Cos I did missing You right now.. lols.. omg..

I use to stay at home while weekends.. But now.. I will have to go out everyday hang out v my frenz.. Most probably I will stay at my frenz hse on sat.. Cos mostly V will be having fun until very late.. and straight get sleep after tat..

Watch midnite movie at AEON yesterday.. 11:45pm show.. started not use to it while 12 something.. cos use to chat v u when tat time.. Really feels like wana call u tat time.. But hp left only 2 dollars.. lols..

I am not facing the problem that I face last time.. not that emo.. not feeling that bad.. no regretness.. But.. I get myself into 2nd step.. Which is sick of Missing You..

No comments:

Post a Comment