Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Final determination..

When the time should Rain.. it Shine.. When should be Shine.. It Rain.. Apply to me.. When I wake up with hope.. it ends up a raining day.. today.. It's a raining feeling.. but its a bright and shine morning..

Is this means why my blog title comes about? Sun and Rain Form A Perfect Rainbow? and I am alwiz 1 of it.. But y I nvr seen any rainbow? Its been a while I nvr saw any rainbow d..

Today its the worst day I have.. Sleep at 4am yesterday.. having dinner with parents at a cafe in kp.. the songs that play by them so suits my feeling tat time.. Jz realize that whenever feeling bad.. listen to fast song will not help to feel better.. bcos seems like wana my myself to be happy.. but its not.. My head set doesn't work on me today.. zzzz....

There is no "wasting time" in my dictionary.. No! not this time.. Now I can make a conclusion on what I have ask myself in the previous "my determination" d..

Am I really have the strong will?
Yes.. I am..

So glad that I have made out my mind.. Even the situation is so critical..

Yup.. today play basketball.. but only able to play 1 and a half round.. I got my leg terseliuh (correct spelling?) ==: I choose to cont play.. But lose jor..=\ Went to lim teh v gene wc and ah kai at mamak.. then go back around 10:45pm..

hmmmmmm...

*sigh*

good nite la everyone.. my fellow brother.. and You..

U_U

No comments:

Post a Comment