Monday, March 9, 2009

My 21st Birthday -Part 2- BrotherS

9th of March - After Playin snooker alone.. Its almost 7:15 d.. So I start my car to Fetch kfc.. Being told tat he will have to feed his dog 1st and + take bath.. so I drive only 60km/hr on the road.. even motor also potong me.. lols..

Wait at his house for a while and yeah.. lets go to tuck long hse.. his grandmother ask me to drive slowly ya~.. so I drive only 20 while still at kfc's hse.. haha.. then only I pecut.. blek.. jkjk.. Yup.. as he say.. v crapped for around 1 hour only v go out..

Next destination.. KP snooker.. lols.. KFC vs Benn.. the pic below is a gift for KFC.. haha.. I dun even noe y I will hit ur cue until like tat for u.. hehe.. but U r quite chun also de ler.. woot~ lols.. v post the same thing ler.. blek.. but I am not pro ya~ I still alwiz miss to hit the white cue..=.= omg.. Also jz started to play with them while CNY.. ^^ beginner.. and at the same time.. Tuck long was watching badminton match..All right.. 10pm.. After meet v my frenz which just finish her work at that time.. then v r now heading to my celebration destination.. lols.. when everyone is here.. and here v all start chatting and having fun which include Lao eh.. Tuck long.. Gene.. KFC.. Teoh.. Yee Guan.. Wai Chung.. Angel.. Jian Yuan.. Sing ying.. and Xiao ping..

After V finish our food.. then Wc bring in my birthday cake.. lols.. quite surprise actly.. hmmm.. ok.. make wish time.. ermmm.. I have made a quite long wish for this time.. A serious wish that I have made for my 21st birthday even I know its not going to happen.. Kinda stupid to say so huh.. After blow.. I almost cry out bcos of tuck long u say tat.. " ok.. wish come true.. wish come true ya~.."When I heard it.. Its jz like u lights up the candle that I have blew off.. I was.. damn down tat time.. thx bro.. T.T
My birthday Cake.. with a hello kitty.. lols==

Tuck Long v bird pattern
KFC pass the present to me.. thx..

After Finish everything.. v go sino to save the world again.. left 4 dead.. Lao eh send kfc b after a while bcos his parents call d.. All of us sleep at tuck long old hse tonite at 4am.. Everyone was tired and get slept.. I am still listening to my hp music when tat time.. Suddenly feels like wana drink beer.. but no beer to drink.. Its getting quite and quite.. when tat time only I let go everything.. fall alseep after tat.. lols..

Wake up at 10am today.. been to eugene hse to clean up myself.. After fetch crystal.. then v go for bah kut teh as our breakfast.. After tat.. everyone go pat tor d lo.. Lao eh going b office a while.. then left only akai acc me go play snooker.. Lao eh come after akai leaving for work at 4pm.. V talk a lot of craps along the time.. Thx 4 entertain me again Lao eh.. V go back at 6:30pm..
*************************************

Cele my birthday v my family at kfc..(fastfood restaurant again) as usual.. after eat.. cake time.. Have to make wish again.. The wish that I have made.. hmm.. only know my eyes get red when making the wish.. tat's all.. received a big gift from my lovely sister and her bf.. and also my dad and mom.. thank you very much.. After tat back home and start blogging.. lols..

~To Be Continue~

No comments:

Post a Comment