Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Weekdays Life

There is 24 hours per day.. 60min per hour.. How I spend my time while weekdays?

Hmm.. let c.. my working hour start from 7:45 EARLY in the morning.. Therefore, I have to wake up at 6:45am.. Leave at 6pm.. Go for dinner and reach home at 8 something everyday.. I am actually spending more than 13 hours per day in my work place+ daily work..

My personal free time only start after 9pm most probably.. Surfing net.. blogging everyday.. and chat with frenz.. ermm.. dota.. ( really wana vomit d) 1 round is the maximum I can play with u all.. ==: and its almost midnite after all off this..

Its getting tired and tired.. But still fine for me.. Cos tat's the time I actly waiting for.. and finally c You on9.. Even sometime is kinda late.. but tat's the time I feel the time stop.. No longer feel tired..

I dun mind to sleep lesser.. cos at least I found that's worth me to sacrifise my sleeping hour just to chat v u.. Even sometimes u r kinda busy to reply my msg.. but its ok..^^

I do have some good time v my frenz.. V did play basketball every Wednesday.. But there are all busy recently.. So v did have a long time nvr play d.. =\ come on man! I still havent get use to my light speed shoes which jz bought while CNY.. still will feel wana fall down while running.. too light!! ==||| Feels like wana throw it away while 1st time wear.. cant get use to it made me unable to perform.. zzz @@ but now stil ok d.. hehe.. lol..

Sometime lao eh and ah kai will acc me go play snooker o.. tqtq ^^

That's how my life goes about everyday.. Thank you..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment