Sunday, March 22, 2009

FriendS - STK.. NTL


NTL - while CNY 2008

Ya.. ah long gor.. 1 of my best bro.. started to chat with you while form 5.. rite? blek.. its quite a short time v being together.. but v r so close now.. mayb v do have a lot of similar attitude? lols.. ^^

V can pei he each so well.. jz like what v have done last time.. when tat time v acting argue and wana fight outside the classroom.. and so ngam there is a prefect standing there looking at us.. even he also dun dare walk over us.. lols.. omg betul.. hmm.. among all of us.. I think both of us nvr argue be4 huh? duno is a good thing or nor also.. lols haha..

Whenever I am damn moody tat time last month.. u sure appear in front of me de.. acc me play snooker la.. v even play the big table de.. omg.. shoot like hell.. CANNOT ENTER 1!!!! >< and u will alwiz entertain me.. memang is brother man.. thanks a lot..

But the time u spend v us is getting lesser recently.. its quite a long time I nvr saw u in basketball court d.. lols.. Mayb u r really busy.. hmm.. well.. perhaps v have no choice huh..

Anyway.. Thanks for bringing me to the Hong Leong Charity Run so I can meet back her(1 of the important person in my life) which will be posted soon in my blog.. Long time nvr saw u liao dai gor!!! when wana go save the world again??? ahahhaha... lols.. blek.. ^^

All the best in ur study.. ^^ Best Bro Forevaz.. peace ^^v lols


No comments:

Post a Comment