Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The sun~ =.= @@..

Sleep at 1 something yesterday.. jz as usual.. but I manage to wake up right after my alarm ring.. Some more is straight wake up v full energy tat type..

Wake up and straight go prepare myself.. Still got plenty of time.. I alwiz put 45 min earlier bcos I alwiz cant wake up after my alaram ring.. =.= lols.. So I lie down on the floor and try to rest.. without wearing clothes.. Cos is really damn hot man!!! then I realize Y I can wake up on time d.. its bcos of too hot.. cant sleep more also.. =.=

my father use my car send to work today.. cos he send his car for repair.. and I am hugging my this dog when on the way to my office.. Woot~ cold cold 1.. hahaha.. nice to hug..Reach klang around 7pm.. and the SUN IS STILL BURNING LIKE EARLY IN THE MORNING!!!!! arghhhhh.... I am not super man nia!!! if not sure break the sun into half!!!! herng!!! Zzz.. and now midnite d still feels like in the sona.. =.= Zzzzz...

Tat's all la.. so boh song now.. !@#$%^&*!@#$%^&* =.=|||

No comments:

Post a Comment